Home >> ..

You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work.Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,•describe the sit


Dear Sir,
I am Satpreet Singh, Staying in the final year student hostel building, and my room number B101. I am writing to highlight a concern about my room.
The Room allotted to me is double occupancy, my roommate is from north India, and he always listen music with enormously high volume, which creates the problem for me and the students who are staying nearby my room. We have already reported this issue to hostel warden, however, so far no action has been taken place by the warden. I requested my roommate to use headphones instead of speakers, but he refused to understand.
Because of this reason, I am not able to sleep properly at night, and final exams are already scheduled for upcoming month.
I am afraid, that if this will continue, it can affect my final result.
So, I urge you to please change my room and take appropriate action to overcome this issue, as many other students are facing the same problem.

Your Sincerely,
Satpreet Singh

Your rating: None Average: 7.3 (1 vote)