In some countries, a few people earn extremely high salaries. Some people think that this is good for a country, while others believe that the government should control salaries and limit the amount people can earn. Discuss both sides and express your opi

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Every person wants to earn handsome money and do not want any monitoring system on it. In a few countries, there is no upper limit for salary and some group of people believes that there should not be any maximum limit on salaries or wages. However, rest justified that there should be proper maximum and minimum limit on the amount people can earn. As per my understanding and opinion, I do support the idea that there should not be any governmental control on the earning.

Considering the case where the government regulate the earning of their citizen, there could be one reason for this policy is that the government want to eliminate the huge gap between poor and rich people. Despite the fact, one percent of people owning the 70% wealth of the entire world, because of this there should be proper control over the salaries. For an example, In Quba government had fixed the payment amount, and control the inflation rate by providing subsidy to every daily need items, but one cannot save enough amount to buy a house or even a mobile phone.

On the other hand, If there is no limit on salary, people can plan their future accordingly and invest their money wherever they want. There are many counties which do not provide free education, medical and subsidized transport system, therefore, people need saving so that they can send their children to good school and provide them proper medical treatment if needed. Thus, There should not be any control on the earnings.

To conclude, We all work for money and extraordinary work cannot be get by paying an ordinary salary., Therefore, government should not control the salary limit.