Home >> Ielts Writing Task I Ielts General Training Essays

You work for an international company. You have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:Describe the training course you want to doExplain what the company could do to he

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to get your permission to attend a training program which is going to organize by OSMANIA UNIVERSITY on software testing. I have seen an advertisement about this in the newspaper.

This training program is specially meant to meet the current requirement of the industry, and they will cover all the advance methodology use in software testing. I have already informed to the Human resources department about this and they are looking for an official approval from you.
I am pretty sure after attending this training course I would be able to handle all the assigned independently, and we can make our existing software test cases more advance. Which will directly affect our software quality.
Hope you will grant the permission and inform the HR manager about your decision.
Please let me know if any extra information is need from my side.

Your sincerely,
Satpreet Singh