Home >> Ielts Writing Task I Ielts General Training Essays

Write a letter to a company asking for a refund for something you bought from them online. In your letter including:What you bought?What the problem is?Why you want a refund?

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the faulty product which I received from your website.
I had purchased a 40-inch television on 12th March 2018 and invoice number for this order is ABC-9856. It is full HD tv made by Sony India Ltd. As per the term and conditions mentioned on your website, the product comes under shipment insurance any sort of damage will be beared by your company.

However, When I got my order everything was looking perfect, the product was packed properly but when I open the packaging I found that display panel is broken. Immediately I called your customer support number and registered a complaint about the incident, issue number assigned to me is 12348. your support executive person told me I have to send back the product, I followed the instructions and returned the product on the following day.

It has been almost one week, but so far I did not get any confirmation about the refund of the amount. Could you please look into this matter, so that I can get my money back as soon as possible. I have enclosed the photocopy of the purchase order for your reference. Hope you will take appropriate action on this issue and I will get the refund amount soon.

Your Faithfully,
Satpreet Singh