Home >> ..

You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job.

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Dear Jan,
I am super glad to know that you have passed your bachelor degree with first class. Well, You had asked me to give an advice about two options we have, as per my understand and seeing the market trend, I would like to suggest you that you must go for a job instead of further study.
Since your financial condition is not well enough to bear the higher education expenditures, it would be good for you to search an job.
As you have done a degree in Electric engineering, and there are plethora electric industries nearby your hometown. I would suggest you make a profile on a leading job searching website like Monster.com, Naukari.com, and you can opt for the paid service provided by them. Therefore, they will make a proper resume for you, and you will get an update from them if any job opening matches your resume come into their job data bank.
One more point I would like to mention that please choose the job as per your academic record, else it will be difficult to change a job if you have work experience different from your education history.
Hope my suggestion will help you. I wish you all the best for your future.
And you can contact me any time if you need any help.

With Regards,
Satpreet Singh