The graph and bar chart below show the average monthly rainfall and temperature for one region of East Africa Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant

The graph and bar chart below show the average monthly rainfall and temperature for one region of East Africa.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the data regarding the average monsoon and temperature of a particular area of East Africa for every 30 day interval period.

Overall it can be seen that the maximum rainfall happened when the temperature was above 20 degrees celsius.

Firstly, It can be understood that April month of the year has recorded a significant rise in the amount of rainfall, over more than 250 millimeters. Further, the temperature in the same month was around 24 degrees celsius. Secondly, November month data indicates rainfall above 150mm followed by October and May with an average of 150mm drizzling and moderate climate.

Moreover, the month of March has seen a century millimeter rainfall with December at half the number of latter month rainfall and temperature in both at 21.5 and 23.5 degrees. Looking forward to the rest of the months the rainfall was under 50mm and temperature more than degrees Celsius.