The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities

The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.

The line graph and table illustrate that weather temperatures and sunshine hours in 3 side of the world in a year.
It is clear that Sydney is a hotter city at the beginning and end of the year than other cities. We can also see that sunshine hours of London 2 times fewer than others.
In January, temperatures of Sydney is 26°, at that time temperatures of London and New York 8° and 4° respectively. After 6 months, New York's temperature peaks considerably to 29°. Temperature in London rises to 23° at that moment. By contrast, in Sydney, temperature falls rapidly to 16°.
New York is considered the most sunny city in 3 cities above. There is 2535 sunshine hours. Similar to that Sydney has 2473 sunny hours. However, in London has much fewer hours of sunshine. It is believed that only 1180 hours of sunshine.