The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

» Write at least 150 words.

The following line graph shows the annually tourist arrival in following particular countries.

The graph shows the most tourist arrivals countries is USA the France And direction of USA line after 2012 is lower direction and France upper direction. At 2012 the two line graph are intersected. Malaysia has third most tourist attracted countries and it is upward direction. Finally two countries Brazil and Egypt are lowest tourist attracted countries among those. Initially Brazil is higher than Egypt, but after some year Egypt graph line higher than Brazil and this trend line is upper direction till end.

So, this graph finally shows the international tourist attraction country amongthem is France after 2012.