The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years

The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.

The line chart illustrates the numbers of rubbish constructed by three companies over a 15-year period.
Overall, the amounts of waste in company C increased dramatically, whereas that in company A and B saw a downward trend from 2000 to 2015
It is clear that there was a sharp climbing up in the quantities of company C. The figure started at approximately 4 tonnes then it increased rapidly through the years, a rise of about 8 tonnes in 15 years
By constrat, the amounts of waste produced by company A were higher than company B, which decreased gradually from the highest point in the first year, 12 tonnes to nearly 9 tonnes in the last year. Between 2000 and 2005, there was a steady soar in the numbers of rubbish came out by company B from under 9 tonnes to just over 10 tonnes but after that, it diminished suddenly to exactly 3 tonnes in 10 years later.