The bar graph shows the global sales in billions of dollars of different types of digital games between 2000 and 2006

In 2000, the sales figure all over the world for console games started at 6 billion dollars, was the second popular games at that time. Then, it decreased moderately during 7 years later to less than 4 billion dollars in 2006. By contrast, the global sales of handheld games was the highest in 4 types which over 10 billion dollars at the beginning in 2000. There was a gradual rising in this figure of 7 billion dollars between 2000 and 2006, then it reached a peak at 18 billion dollars in the last years
In addition, the global sales of mobile phone and online games saw a similar pattern. The figure for sales of online games started at 1 billion dollars in 2001, while the numbers of mobile phone games were sold started at 2 billion dollars in 2002. Both global sales of 2 types climbed up sharply by 5 billion dollars from 2002 to 2006.