The graph below shows electricity production in terawatt hours in France between 1980 and 2012 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The line chart depict comparative analysis of generation of electricity in terawatt hours in France from 1980 to 2012 .
Looking from all perspective it is crystal clear that, nuclear energy was accounted highest whereas, renewable sources indicated least in terms of manufacturing of electricity.
To commence, in 1980 all other sources spend less than 50 terawatt hours except, thermal and nuclear that can seen sharing of approximately 100 terawatt hours. Probing further, from 1985 to 2010 whole journey of hydroelectric and sustainable means went on plateau with slight increment in year 2000 but remained under 50 hours.
Turning to next, initially thermal indicated rose in hours though, in upcoming given period it following uniform trend with moderate fluctuations and utilize less than 25 hours. Although, nuclear considered as polluted source yet, deemed highest among other medium and surged dramatically throughout provided years and peaked in 2010 with usage of precisely 350 terawatt hours.