The graph below shows information about the activities that Australian and New Zealand children enjoy doing the most in 2017

The graph below shows information about the activities that Australian and New Zealand children enjoy doing the most in 2017.

The bar chart illustrates the data about the favorite recreational pursuits that children in Australia and New Zealand take part in the most in 2017. Overall, it is clear from the chart that Australians spent more time on open-air activities while New Zealanders preferred indoor ones.

For the young Australian, the highest proportion was spent on sports accounting for nearly 30%, followed by visiting parks, at 25%. The next highest proportions were by video games and watching movies at exactly 15%. The lowest percentages were books, and art and craft accounting for about 10% and 7% respectively.

Turning to New Zealander youths, the percentages of visiting parks and playing sports was the lowest for all six activities, at 13%, followed by playing video games, at exactly 15%. The highest level of spending more time on doing art and craft, which accounted for 25%. In addition, the next highest was books and DVDs, with approximately 17%.