The graph below shows information about the recruitment of teachers in Ontario between 2001 and 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features , and make comparisons where relevant.

uio's picture

The line graph shows the percentage of English and French teachers founding a job by year of graduation from 2001 to 2007.
Overall, the ratio of inexperienced French teacher a bit increased whereas the percentage of English teachers dramatically decreased.
Between 2001 and 2002 both of the ratios steadily feel by nearly 10 percent. At the begin, English teachers’ ratio was around 75 percent and French teachers’ ratio was 70 percent. In 2002, they decreased to 58% and 52% respectively. Also, it was the first time that the value of French teachers exceeded that of English teachers. However, French teacher rate hit 70% in 2003 but English teacher continued their falling trend.
From 2003 to 2005 both French and English teacher gradually rose. After 2005, the ratio of English teachers dipped to nearly a quarter of the beginning value. On the contrary, French teachers’ ratio linearly increased to 75 percent during the 2006-2007 period and ratio surmounted its beginning value.