The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates the number of people visiting a Caribbean island, categorized into two groups, over a 7 – year period from 2010 to 2017.
It is clear that the total number and both types of visitors experienced an upward trend over time. The middle of the year 2015 marked a point at which the number of people staying on cruise ships surpassed those staying on island, becoming the biggest group of visitors.
As the graph shows, the total number of tourists started at 1 million in 2010 and rose significantly to 2.75 million in 2015. The figure remained constant in the following year before reaching its peak of 3.5 million by the end of the period. Similarly, starting at approximately 0.75 million in 2010, the number of people staying on island rose to 1.5 million and leveled out for three consecutive years in a row. After a small decrease in 2016, the number of tourists staying on island reached 1.5 again in the end.
By contrast, the number of visitors cruising experienced a considerable increase for most of the years, apart from a slight fall to 0.25 million between 2011 and 2012. Afterward, cruise ships became a more popular choice toward visitors with the figure of 2 million in 2017.