The graph below shows the proportion of four different materials that were recycled from 1982 to 2010 in a particular country Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the proportion of four different materials that were recycled from 1982 to 2010 in a particular country.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Displayed in the line graph is the percentage of recycling rate for each particular materials in 28 year-period in a nation.

it is noticeable that there was an upward trend in two figures, respectively glass containers and aluminum cans and the opposite was true for paper and cardboard.
In addition, not only the plastics has the smallest population of being recycled but also remain stable throughout the period.

In the 1980s, glass was one of the earliest materials to be recycled with 50% of glass production in 1982. Initially, the recycling rate dropped substantially till 1993 before witnessing a considerable increase to 50% in in 2010. Regarding aluminium cans, the growth was slow yet steady from 1983 to 2000 and continue to rise sharply at more than 40%.

The recycling percentage of paper and cardboard followed the same as the class production to 1993, when it started to decline from 80% to 70% in 2010.