The line graph shows Paris Metro station passengers Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph illustrates number of people who travelled through Paris metro station on different timings.

Overall, It shows that the line graph increases slowly and declines accordingly within different time frames. At the beginning we can see that people do not travel much early in the morning from Paris metro station but the ratio increases respectively. The travel remains balanced amongst people throughout afternoon whereas, It again starts to decline in the afternoon and night.

It shows that almost 400 people travel in between 8:30 am and almost 6:30 pm in the evening. The travel remains balanced amongst the people from 12:30pm to 2:30 pm. Furthermore, almost 100 people travel from the station between 4:30pm which is considered to be the lowest ratio. Moreover, the last time frame when people travel from the station is 10:30 pm, Almost 105 people travel in that time.