The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site

The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site.

The maps illustrate an industrial area in the town of Norbiton in the present time and its scheme for further developments which will take place in the future.

Overall, the industrial area and factories are going to convert to mainly residential places, and some urban facilities will be constructed.
on the one hand, one of the changes in the area will be demolishing of the farmland on the north side of the river, however, housing is going to develop across the river and nearby the former farming mentioned before.

On the other hand, the main square in the middle of the area will remain the same, but some roads and another smaller square, the south side of the square, will build. Furthermore, a medical center, shops, a playground, and a school are going to build in the south part of the area near the planned to build houses.