The pie chart below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007 Summarize the information by describing the main features of the charts and making comparisons where appropriate

The pie chart below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007.
Summarize the information by describing the main features of the charts and making comparisons where appropriate.

The pie chart compare the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007.
It is apparent that the proportion of housing owned and rented in the UK has a fluctuation between 1991 and 2007. Overall, the home owner had the highest percentage, on the other hand, the social housing had the lowest percentage for the majority of the period.
In 1991, the percentage of people owning home was about 60%, the highest percentage. Private renting and social renting were lower, at about 32% and 16% respectively. While, social housing was smallest, it reached just 6%.
By 2007, the proportion had no fluctuation among them. People owning home grew from 60% to 70%, by 10%, three-fifth of total. Dropping social and private renting are more reliant on developing home owner. There is a tiny growth of social housing, at about 2%.