The pie chart below shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in UK in 2002 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart demonstrates the percentage of people from single aged persons, aged couple, and single without children couple without children, sole parents, couple with children and all households were living in poverty in the United Kingdom, in 2002.

Overall, it can be seen that proportion of people who were single without children were the maximum, while aged couple were less living in poverty. Whereas, couple with children were more compared couple without children.

To commence with, people, who were single without children was 24% which is the highest among the categories. Whereas, couple with children was claimed for 15% and people were lived under poverty, who was sole parents was 14%, in 2002. Couple without children were less than 10%, in 2002.

Additionally, figure for single aged persons was 7%, in 2002. While, aged couple was about 5%, who lived under the poverty in the UK. All households accounted for 26%, in 2002.