The pie charts below show comparison of different kinds of energy production in France in two years

The pie charts below show comparison of different kinds of energy production in France in two years.

The mentioned two pie charts illustrate the proportion of various kinds of energy generation of France in two different years 1995 and 2005.

Overall, it is clear from the charts that there is a great proportion of coal used for energy production in both the years. In contrast, there is relatively less proportion of other sources of energy in both the years.

In the year 1995, coal accounted for 29. 80% of the total energy generated which is expected to increase slightly by 1. 13% in 2005. Even though, other source of energy in 1995 accounted for 4. 90% whereas it increases steadily up to 9. 10% by the year 2005.

In 2005, both gas as well as petro had a figure of approximately 29% each and it is expected that the former will rise by 0. 68% in 2005 while a drop of 9. 72% is estimated for the latter. In addition to this Nuclear energy is expected to increase by 3. 7% in 2005 from a count of 6. 40% in 1995.