The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compar

The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate the proportion of different ways to solve hazardous waste in three countries . Overall, United kingdom has the most various solutions , moreover, while recycling in Korean make up the highest figure, that for Sweden is seen in underground.
Starting with Republic of Korean and Sweden, Recycling stands at the first rank in terms of popularity in solving waste in Korea with 69% and the second position is interring under the soil with 22% compared to 9% of incineration. In addition, 55% was the figure for underground in Sweden, which is the highest and followed by 25% of recycling while incineration in this country is the least prominent with 20%.
Moving to United Kingdom, fixing litter underground occupies the largest proportion with 82% while that for incineration is negligible. Furthermore, the figure for solving by chemical treatment and dumping at sea are equally represented at 8%.