The pie charts indicate changes in the proportions of energy produced in a country from 1983 to 2003

The given pie charts indicate energy production information by a country between 1983 and 2003 based on six different sources.
Overall, oil remains an important energy source during the period while other renewable sources remain the least.
The proportion of energy from which oil was produced was as high as 52% in 1983, which saw a considerable decrease to 39% twenty years later. Natural gas was the second common power resource in 1983, but its use decreased slightly to 10% and reached 13%. The rate of Nuclear rose substantially by 14% and occupied the second place of energy sources in2003 with 22% power generation for the country.
Regarding the remaining methods of producing energy, there was an approximate 3% growth in other renewable energy to 4%. Furthermore, a significant reduction of coal was noted during 2003(8%) from 20 years difference with 14% less. Hydro, on the other hand, was the only source of energy which sated still during the time period