The pie charts show the proportion of the energy produced from different sources in a country between 1985 and 2003

The pie charts show the proportion of the energy produced from different sources in a country between 1985 and 2003.

The pie charts demonstrate the percentage of renewable and non-renewable resources used to produce energy from1985 to 2003.

At the first glance of the charts, it can be clearly seen that people tend to create energy from fossil fuels like natural gas meanwhile other renewable sources are used least.

Looking at the details, there was a considerable decline in the use of natural gas that dropped from 52% to 39%. Additionally, the rate of nuclear power that dropped by 5% had the same downward trend. However, the coal figure rose slightly and reached 8% and the proportion of oil consumption experienced 10% growth that was two times higher than the growth in the consumption of coal.

Other renewable energy accounted for the least proportion which was 1% in 1985. After nearly two decades, it grew negligibly to 4% which was the same as the amount of hydrogen used from 1985 to 2003.