The plans below show the layout of a university's sports centre now, and how it will look after redevelopment.Summarise the Information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons whee relevant.

neocsc's picture

The plans illustrate the layout of a sports centre from a university at present and how it will be looking after being renovated.

Overall, there will be significant changes in the infrastructure of the university's sports centre after being redesigned such as the replacement of the outdoor courts by an enlarged building.

At present, the sports centre of the university is surrounded by two outdoor courts in the West and East, respectively. There is a 25m pool in the centre of the building, just above the reception. There is a Gym on the opposite side of the entrance. On the East side there is a seating room and in the West is placed a Changing room.

In the future, the sports centre will have an expanded site where the outdoor courts once were. There will be an extended Gym and a sports hall at the east of the Seating room, just before the dance studios. On the West, there will be situated a leisure pool, just above the new changing room and after the sports shop at the bottom-left of the plan. On the opposite side, there will be settled another changing room at the bottom-right of the site, which is just after the Café.