the table and charts below give information on the police budget for 2017 and 2018 in one area of Britain The table shows where the money came from and the charts show how it was distributed Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

the table and charts below give information on the police budget for 2017 and 2018 in one area of Britain. The table shows where the money came from and the charts show how it was distributed. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and pie charts compare the data on the police budget between 2017 and 2018 in a part of the UK.

Overall, the table demonstrates that the funds were provided by three primary sources, but the national government was the most dominant supply. Meanwhile, the authority of this British area spent most of the money on salaries for officers and staff.

It can be clearly seen that the portion of the national government occupied more than half of the total at 175.5 and 177.8 million pounds in 2017 and 2018, respectively. There was also an increase of over ten million in local taxes in one year, from 91.2 to 102.3 million.

Moving to the pie charts, the proportion of salaries for workers accounted for three quarters, then decreased by 6% after one year. Compared with the unstable figure for technology funding, the building and transport percentage remained at 17% in both years.