The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

The table chart below compares the data about consumers' expenditure on different items in five different countries in 2002. In general, food/drink/tobacco is the item that accounted for the highest percentage of national consumer expenditure
It could be easily observed from the table that Turkey and Ireland are the two countries where residents spend a significant proportion of the budget on food/drink/tobacco, with around 30 percent each. There was roughly 16 to nearly 19 percent of these products' consumer expenditure in three countries, including Sweden, Italy, and Spain. About clothing/footwear, 9 percent of consumer spending in Italy was for these sorts of the product while others in other countries, the percentage is from about 5.5 to no more than 7 percent.
In comparison with the data of product mentioned above, that of leisure/education was noticeably lower. It only accounted for a small proportion, approximately 2 to nearly 4.5 percent.