The table below shows the average weekly salaries of men and of women working in different occupations

the table illustrates the average weekly wages that were paid to both genders participating in several employments in 2015

in general, it can be seen that men working in all given occupations earned more money as opposed to women. it is also noticeable that Professionals were paid the highest salary among five jobs while the lowest figure recorded was for Manual Laborers.

regarding to Manual Laborers, Technicians and Professionals; male Manual Laborers earned $250 more than females. the highest gap recorded in Technicians was two times higher than the gap for Manual Laborers with the amount of $500. Whereas the lowest difference was 5 times lower, $100 in the figure for Professionals.

referring to the remaining occupations, Men Services Workers weekly earned $350 more than females. the equivalent gap was seen in the figure for Administrative/ Clerical Workers with $1350 a week for men and $1000 for women