The table below shows the percentage of household and electronic goods in New Zealand in 2002 and 2020

The table below shows the percentage of household and electronic goods in New Zealand in 2002 and 2020.

The table illustrates the proportion of New Zealand's household and electric things in the year 2002 and 2020.

Overall, it is clear that in both the years goods like washing machine and colour TV manifested a negligible difference, while in case of cell phone and digital camera it shows drastic increase in the latter year.

On analysing the data, cell phones percentage initiating at 20% in 2002 and increasing to 80% in 2020, whereas the percentage of video recorder decreased by 15% from 75% to 80% in 2002 and 2020 respectively. In terms of washing machine and digital TV both showed increase of a tiny fraction 1% for former and 4% for the latter.

With regards to dishwasher, digital camera and computer the percentile has been witnessed more in 2020 then 2002. It accounted as 28% increase in computer, one in a ten (10%) in dishwasher and less than a fifth (15%) in digital camera in both the years.