Essay topics: The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The table compares the amount of sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district from 7 to 13 of October.
Overall, it can be seen that both dinner and lunch exhibit nearly identical trends throughout the week. Another striking feature is that the sales for dinner have surpassed lunch considerably day on day in the given table .
In terms of Lunch, there is a gradual growth in the sales from Monday ($2,400) to Wednesday ($2,595), which is the peak total. Even though dinner sees a similar rise in the business for the first two days, Wednesday experiences a slight slid to $3,445 from $3,850. Likewise, lunch also witnesses a bit shrink in Thursday ($2,375), followed by a moderate swell ($2,500) in the next day. Having fallen in Wednesday, there is, however, a gradual rise in the following two days ($4,350) regarding the dinner.
Surprisingly, weekends are not generally as popular as weekdays. While the sales stands at an average of $1,700 in the weekends with respect to lunch, dinner accounts almost twice the lunch approximately at $2,700.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 12 hours ago||lunanguyen0701||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 13 hours ago||lunanguyen0701||56||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 18 hours ago||lunanguyen0701||61||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||Shweta sahu||56||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||sou@M||56||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||narsindi||84||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||subashtimalsina112||61||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||jiboncom||11||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 days ago||Aryan at||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||ngtnguyetha||78||Read full essay|
- Rich countries should allow jobs for skilled and knowledgeable employees who are from poor countries. Do you agree or disagree? (79.6667)
- By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (87)
- Some people believe that children's success in adulthood is related to the way they have been raised by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?Give your own opinion and examples. (59.6667)
- Some people decide to start their own business instead of working for a company or organization.Do the advantages for people working for their own business outweigh the disadvantages?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your (64.6667)
- space tourism will it bring positive or negative effects on the world's development.Give your own opinion.Use exmple based on your experience. (63)
- Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think consumers are influenced by advertisement? What can be taken to protect them? (69.6667)
- In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest? (89.5)
- Government should spend money on railways rather than roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (92)
- Some people say that the only reason for learning a foreign language is in order to travel to or working a foreign country. Others say that these are not the only reasons why someone should learn a foreign language.Discuss both these views and give your o (83)
- TOPIC: In many countries, woman no longer feel the need to get married. Some people believe that this is because woman are able to earn their own income and therefore do not require the financial security that marriage can bring. To what extent do you agr (94.5)