The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided table shows the figure of sales during one week of October at a restaurant in a business district of one town. The data are divided into two sections of lunch and dinner time. Overall, it is clear that the total number of dinner sales is higher than those of lunch.

The number of sales in lunch and dinner increased with gentle growth from Monday to Wednesday. This restaurant sold up to nearly 2,600 dollars on Wednesday lunch. Likewise, the highest figure of dinner sales reached 4,350 dollars on Friday evening. On the other hand, since Friday, both sales decreased steadily until Sunday. After all, the restaurant didn't make a huge profit well on Sunday whole day.

In essence, the restaurants sold lunch up to 2,600 dollars on weekdays, and the general amount of dinner sales reached nearly 4,350 dollars, which is larger than those of lunch except weekends.