The table gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002

The table gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

The table provides data about consumption of various goods in 5 European countries in 2002.
Regarding the statistics, the main expenditures were concerned on such items as food, drinks and tobacco. For instance, the record number in consumption was reached by Turkey (32.14%), followed with 28.91% in Ireland, while the lowest grades were fixed in Sweden and Italy with only 15.77 and 16.36, respectively.
The average consumed categories were both clothing and footwear with the lowest range held under 5.40% in Sweden, and the rest countries were balancing between 6 and 9 percent. The minority of money was spent on leisure and educational facilities. Due to the table, only 1.98 percent of expenditures was concerned with these costs in Spain, raising to over then 3% in Italy and Sweden and reached the peak of 4.35 percent for Turkey.
Overall, the consumers in 2002 were tended to spend their money on grocery rather than clothes or education and hobbies.