Task 1 The graph below gives information about the percentage of people living in Australia who were born in Asia the UK and other regions

Task 1: The graph below gives information about the percentage of people living in Australia who were born in Asia, the UK, and other regions

The line graph illustrate the background of residents in Australia in terms of three different areas. Overall, the total proportion of citizens come from other regions accounted for over 20%. Additionally, while people who were born in Asia and other increase sharply, that for the UK experience the opposite trend.
In 1976, nearly 14% was the percentage of individuals originate in the UK, which was the highest. The second rank in terms of population was other area with over 10% , compared to 2,5% of Asia. The total proportion of three regions made up for over 20%.
In the last 25 seven years, whereas the figure for those who were born in the UK witnessed a sharp decrease to 5% , opposite patterns was evident in the proportion of Asians and people in other regions with 15% in the former and 13% in the latter. The total demographics experienced a slight fall to 2001 before growing to 25% in the final year.