The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981 1991 and 2001 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The three pie charts given illustrate the changes in annual expense of a school in England in 3 years, namely 1981, 1991, 2001.
Overall, the percentage of insurance witnessed a rise, meanwhile a reverse pattern can be seen that of other worker's salaries. Beside, other 3 remaining features had a fluctuation.

To begin with, the rate of insurance made up a minority of 2% in 1981, then constantly rose to 8% in 2001. By contrast, that of other worker's salaries in school accounted for 28% in the year 1981, which was higher 6% and 13% than that rate in 1991 and 2001 respectively.

Through the period surveyed, the teacher's salaries held the lion's share. While both the proportion of teacher's salaries and resources was 40% and nearly a third lower than that in turns in 1981, the rate of furniture and equipment decreased significantly to 5% in 1991 and then went up 23% in the next ten years.