Topic The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

Topic : The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The bar chart presents the number of men and women who did regular physical activity in Australia in 2010. The information, categorized according to six different age groups, is reported in percentage.
Overall, in all age groups, women were more likely to take part in daily exercise than men, with exception age group between 15 and 24 –year-old.
Among women, the lowest percentage was in age group from 65-year-old at 47.1%; however, this figure was slightly higher than that for men. Age group from 45 to 54-year-old saw the highest proportion of attendance with 53.3%. Age groups 35 to 44 and 55 to 64- year-old had similar figures with 52.5 % and 53%, respectively. In youngest group (15 to 24), the proportion of participation (47.7%) was slightly lower than age group 25 to 34-year-old with 48.9%.
Among men, youngest age group (15 to 24) had the highest figure. Nevertheless, this figure was lower than the highest of men. The data demonstrated the similarity in age groups 25 to 34 and 45 to 54- year –old. Age group 35 to 44-year-old saw the lowest percentage of participants at 39.5%, less than about 5% the figure for men in age group from 55 to 64 –year –old.