The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourists facilities summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourists facilities.

summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given two charts compares the establishments for tourist easiness before and after the construction on the island.

The developed island consists the facilities like living accommodation, food court, reception facility and roads - both for walking and driving vehicles.

As it can be seen from the map that no trees are harmed in the construction of new facilities. The living accommodation is established the circular way and a footpath is constructed between them. The restaurant is established just below the sea on the main land for food facility. The small beach area is converted to swimming area after the development. The jetty is also established in the water near the main land which can be used as a place to get on, get off, or tie up a boat.