You are writing to your friend who lives in another country You are inviting him her to stay with you There is a public event occurring that you would like him her to go to with you In your letter say Why and when do you invite him her Describe the event

You are writing to your friend who lives in another country. You are inviting him/her to stay with you. There is a public event occurring that you would like him/her to go to with you. In your letter say
- Why and when do you invite him/her?
- Describe the event.
- Suggest other entertainment and things to do during his/her stay.

Dear Amit,

How are you? Hope you are doing well. Many congratulations for your new job. The reason why I am writing to you now is to invite you for a public event that is taking place in my country. If you come for this event, then probably we can plan other activities together that are in my wish list.

To talk about this public event, I must say this would be one of our best chances to meet our other friends too. Actually, it is not an event, but a musical concert by one of the finest rap singers, who is traveling first time to Australia for promoting his music album. Obviously, I know you are big fan of music, this is the main reasons, I require you to come here and enjoy this event along with me.

Moreover, the event is taking place during Christmas i.e. on 25th and 26th December. Thus, probably, taking leaves from the office will not be an issue. Additionally, it would be your first visit to Melbourne, so we can go around many famous tourist attractions such as Luna Park, sea world and finally to lovely beaches of Melbourne. Definitely, I want to do some water sports along with you.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Regards
Rahul

you are big fan of music
you are a big fan of music

this is the main reasons,
this is the main reason,