you have recently completed a course in college and liked the lessons given by a particular teacher Write a letter to him her and say Introduce yourself When and where did you take the course Why did you like those lessons

you have recently completed a course in college and liked the lessons given by a particular teacher. Write a letter to him/her and say
- Introduce yourself.
- When and where did you take the course?
- Why did you like those lessons?

Dear Sir,
My name is Sunil and I had completed my post graduation in Computer Science from XYZ College in 2005. You had taught me computers in my first year starting from 2002 until 2003. I really appreciate the way you had given lessons to all your students and make us understand difficult terminology of computers in an easy manner. Through this letter I want to really thank you for your efforts and dedication that made me one of the best programmers in my initial days of carrier.

Today I am working as Project Manager in one of the best software companies. However, whenever I have been invited for training to juniors I always remember your lessons. There are multifarious reasons why I like your teaching styles. Firstly, the way you used to show us video lessons to make us understand more clearly on the topic. I still remember a lesson where you had shown when was the first computer invented and how large it was in size. After this lesson only, we came to know who all were involved in inventing a computer and how many challenges they had faced to make this mechanical computer in 19th Century. Secondly, to teach us any programming concept you used to write a simple program to make us understand the commands used in programming. I also use the same concept to explain new recruits by making them understand on the needs of that program and practical purpose.

I would be coming to your city next week. I wanted to invite you and your family for a dinner. Hope this fine for you.
I am looking forward for your positive response.

Yours Faithfully
Sunil

Today I am working as Project Manager
Today I am working as a Project Manager

the way you used to show us video lessons to make us understand more clearly
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Hope this fine for you.
Hope this is fine for you.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

---------------------------