You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The line graph shows thefts per thousand vehicles in four countries between 1990 and 1999 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at le

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The line graph shows thefts per thousand vehicles in four countries between 1990 and 1999.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The given line graph provides an overview of the four countries in which car thefts took place from 1990 to 1999.
It can be observed that in the France and Canada, the car thefts, which were almost similar in the year 1990, accounted for 6 and 7 thousand motor vehicles respectively, decreased slowly from 1991 to 1993 and exhibited an almost similar rise in the upcoming years from 1994 to 1999, while the motor vehicles that were stolen in Sweden started from 8 per thousand and followed a rapid rise until 1996. Thereafter, they were remained the same until 1998 and escalated to 14 per thousand vehicles.

Coming to Great Britain, the car thefts, which displayed the minor fluctuations over the period, finally declined to 15 per thousand motor vehicles in the year 1999.

Overall, only Sweden followed a rising trend in terms of car theft over a period of one decade.