You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children s activities The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in whereas the second graph shows the activities in wh

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which the girls participate.

Write a report describing the information shown in the two pie graphs.

Write at least 150 words.

The pie charts illustrate the differences in the rates between boys’ and girls’ cultural and leisure activities that they joined.
Overall, it is clear that both genders liked listening to music. While boys showed a strong preference for computer games, the majority of girls chose dancing.
Regarding boys, it can be seen that computer games were the most popular activity for boys, at 34%, followed by playing basketball, which accounted for 26%. Meanwhile, skateboarding and listening to music were less preferable, at 11% and 10% respectively. In addition, a small minority of boys opted for reading, which was only 2%.
In terms of girls, their most favorite activity was dancing, at precisely 27%. Besides, there was 21% of girls chose reading, which was 10 times larger compared to that of boys. Oppositely, the number of girls who liked computer games was roughly twice less than that of boys, at 16%, while only 11% of the total enjoyed gymnastics.