During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talk to him and he suggested that you should contact him about a possible job in one of his restaurants.
Write a letter to this businessman. In your Letter
• Remind him when and where you met
• Tell him what kind of job you are interested in
• Say why you think you would be suitable for the job
I hope this letter will find you in radiant health. I am writing to you to remind the meet we had in Delhi airport while boarding Air India flight A50F4 on 2nd August 2019. We had the same colour of laptop bags of VIP brand, where we started interacting with each other.
As we know, you have a restaurant business all across India and you had a plan for expansion in Punjab. Yesterday, I saw your new branch opened in Lawrence Road, Amritsar. Congratulations on achieving one more fate! On having an opportunity, I want to apply for a job in your restaurant for the post of manager.
It is of the utmost importance that I would look for upliftment in the job profile. I have been working as Assistance manager in Brothers restaurant Amritsar, which is known as countries one of the oldest restaurants from last 5 years. Having experience in hand and light-headed personality will help me to handle the chaos professionally.
I hope you will consider my request and opt for a prompt reply.
- You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment.in your letterdescribe the problem with equipmentexplain how this problem is affecting your worksay 61
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talk to him and he suggested that you should contact him about a possible job in one of his restaurants.Write a letter to this businessman. In your Letter• 73
- You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment in your letter.• Describe the problem with the equipment• Explain how this problem is affecting 81
- some people say that people should encourage their children to take part in organized group activities in their free time. Others say that it is important for children to learn how to occupy themselves on their own. Discuss both the views and give your op 56
- Some people say it is important to keep your home and your workplace tidy, with everything organised and in the correct place.What is your opinion about this? 56
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 6, column 17, Rule ID: WHITESPACE_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a whitespace
...t for a prompt reply. Yours Sincerely, John Wick
Transition Words or Phrases used:
if, look, so, while
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 3.0 7.48453608247 40% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 4.0 4.92783505155 81% => OK
Conjunction : 3.0 5.05154639175 59% => More conjunction wanted.
Relative clauses : 3.0 3.03092783505 99% => OK
Pronoun: 24.0 32.9175257732 73% => OK
Preposition: 23.0 26.3917525773 87% => OK
Nominalization: 5.0 3.85567010309 130% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 854.0 937.175257732 91% => OK
No of words: 183.0 206.0 89% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.66666666667 4.54256449028 103% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.67800887145 3.78020617076 97% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.83447000191 2.54303337028 111% => OK
Unique words: 123.0 127.690721649 96% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.672131147541 0.622605031667 108% => OK
syllable_count: 255.6 290.88556701 88% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 10.0 9.13402061856 109% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 1.0 1.44329896907 69% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 16.3608247423 98% => OK
Sentence length SD: 34.8296919024 44.8134815571 78% => OK
Chars per sentence: 77.6363636364 76.5299724578 101% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.6363636364 16.8248392259 99% => OK
Discourse Markers: 1.72727272727 4.34317383033 40% => More transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 7.0 7.41237113402 94% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 4.0 3.94845360825 101% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.137555304351 0.216113520407 64% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0526247160449 0.0766984524023 69% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.048547039907 0.0603063233224 81% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0786426635261 0.12726935374 62% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0345066691509 0.0580467560999 59% => OK
automated_readability_index: 8.9 8.37731958763 106% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 72.16 70.7449484536 102% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.2 7.45979381443 97% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.51 8.71597938144 109% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.97 7.59969072165 105% => OK
difficult_words: 41.0 41.2886597938 99% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.0 8.62886597938 93% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.4 8.54432989691 98% => OK
text_standard: 8.0 8.15463917526 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.