A friend has agreed to look after your six year old son house and pet while you are working abroad for two weeks Write a letter to your friend In your letter give instructions about your son with his everyday school routine give instructions about how to

A friend has agreed to look after your six-year-old son, house and pet while you are working abroad for two weeks.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
• give instructions about your son with his everyday school routine
• give instructions about how to care for your pet
• give instructions about other household duties
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear .....................,

Dear jennifer,
hope you are doing well as you have committed to take care my house, while I would be on an official tour for two weeks.
I want to provide the guidance about how to handle house hold chores, my son and pet?

As I would be out, so please pay attention to my son's home work and meals. He is punctual and obedient boy and definitely will not give you a chance to complaint.

other than that, my dog need to go to toilet twice a day, so you have to take him to near by park. pet food is available in the kitchen cabinet, mentioned with his name.

Although, I have locked all the windows and back yard door but do not forget to lock the front door every night!
Before leaving home, make sure to turn-on the front door light bulb. All cleaning stuff is available in the storage room, I will highly appreciate to maintain hygiene. Plenty of food-stock is available in the fridge but if you need anything then you are welcomed to use my debit card, credited with £200 recently. Furthermore, you can contact me anytime on mobile number with sticky note on the fridge. hope this piece of instructions will help you a lot. See you soon!
Your sincerely,