Last week you lost your luggage while travelling on holiday luckily you have a travel insurance Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company In your letter Describe the characteristics of what you lost Explain how you lost it Tell the insurance

Last week, you lost your luggage while travelling on holiday,luckily, you have a travel insurance.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter:
Describe the characteristics of what you lost.
Explain how you lost it
Tell the insurance company what you need from them.

Dear sir,
I am writing to inform you of an item I have recently lost during a trip to my country Nigeria.

The luggage is a brown leather bag which I got about two weeks ago. It has a shiny gold chain on the right side and an inscription which says "travel safely" on it. Additionally, it has white stripes on the left side and a small side pocket. It also has two inner pockets with a waterproof lining on the inside.

I must have lost track of the luggage when I turned to speak with the waitress at the cafeteria opposite the boarding gate of the car park I had just come out from. I was famished and so decided to get myself a sumptuous meal before continuing the journey which I did, only for me to loose sight of my luggage. I searched the arena but could not find the bag.

I would appreciate it if my insurance would be able to cover for the replacement of this item as I would love to continue owning one. The content of the bag is not as useful as the bag itself, since they are just old clothin I planned giving out to relatives.

Please do let me know what you think on this issue. I look forward to a favourable response from you.

Gratefully yours,
Mowette Grace