Mrs Barret an English speaking woman who lives in your town has advertised for someone to help her in her home for a few hours a dat next summer Write a letter to Mrs Narrett In your letter Suffest how you could help her in her home Say why you would like

Mrs Barret, an English- speaking woman who lives in your town, has advertised for someone to help her in her home for a few hours a dat next summer.

Write a letter to Mrs Narrett. In your letter
Suffest how you could help her in her home
Say why you would like to do this work
explain when you will and will not be available

Dear Mrs Barrett,

My name is Rudi, I am as your neighbor in this letter, I would like to inform about my capability to help you to do anything for you.

Actually I am a student, and looking for side job. Las time I was a cleaning service at Bamboo store. I am good at cleaning especialy your home, and also I like to decorate my room and some time my yard. And when I see this ads on facebook, I think I could help you on your home, its near from my house. I have leisure time at 02.15 PM till 08.45 PM and in the morning I have to go to school so I can not help you when I study.

Thank you for giving the matter your attention and I hope to lean you reply soon.

Yours Faithfully

Rudi