The road in front of your house got damaged a long ago and nothing has been done about it Write a letter to the municipal authority complaining about the damaged road In your letter introduce yourself explain the condition of the road and suggest what the

The road in front of your house got damaged a long ago and nothing has been done about it. Write a letter to the municipal authority complaining about the damaged road.
In your letter:
• introduce yourself
• explain the condition of the road
• and suggest what they should do

Dear Sir,

I am Kanchan Sagar, a local resident of sector-23, Gurugram, Haryana writing you on behalf of the residents of the area about a damaged road in the sector which is causing us unbearable miseries.

Due to heavy downpour last month, Market Road, which is the most used road, was severely impaired. There are so many holes, crumbly places and uneven flagstone on the street right now, which is making it difficult to walk on.
A group of engineers was sent to inspect the road 2 weeks ago but, to our dismay, nothing has been done so far to repair the road.

I would suggest you to take this matter in your hands and take the necessary action in order to get this issue fixed. We already have had many minor accidents and would request you to prevent a major one.

Yours sincerely,
Kanchan Sagar