Home >> Ielts Writing Task I Ielts General Training Essays

There is a problem in the road outside your house.Write a letter to your local councilor. In your letterintroduce yourselfexplain what the problem istell the councilor what you would like to be done

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring few issues to your notice, which I am facing for the last one week.

Let me explain the problem in detail, I am resident of Guru Tegh Bahadhur Nagar and my house is situated on street number-2. it is 20 feet wide road. Unfortunately, for the last one week there are couple of issues has been observed in the road. First problem is as you are aware last week there was heavy rain fall in our city and because of this sewerage pipe line chocked, and so far there is no maintenance has been done by city council. Second issue is street lights are also malfunctioning and due to this female and children feel insecure while crossing the street at night.

With due respect, I urge you to please take appropriate action on these issues. Our society has already reported the formal complaint to your department, but no action has been taken place. Kindly look in to this matter and issued a formal notice to responsible officer to solve the problems as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully,
Satpreet Singh