Write a letter to a company asking for a refund for something you bought from them online. In your letter include:- what you bought- what the problem is- why you want a refund

Hi,

I am writing this letter to acknowledge you about the defective products you sell online. Recently ,I have purchased a diamond ring from amazon online store to surprise my mother on her 60th birthday. I have bought this ring by all my saving this year after my bank corrupt. Firstly, I got the product delivery very late in the evening and I was bit socked to see that there was half diamond attached in the ring rest was empty.Therefore, It was really a heart broken for me and my mother. I got no cash left in my home as i spend all for this product. However, Would you please mind refunding the purchased amount against my name and raise the ticket soon as possible.

Finally, I would advise you to please recheck the product before shipping it to the customer to maintain a good reputation in the market. Customer trust is the key success to achieve a great business.

Many Thanks,
Shahin

Hi,

Many Thanks,
Shahin