Write a letter of complaint to the manager of an online shopping site about a few products that you bought and aren t happy with In your letter Give details of your order Explain about the problem with the products Say what you want the manager to do abou

Write a letter of complaint to the manager of an online shopping site about a few products that you bought and aren t happy with In your letter Give details of your order Explain about the problem with the products Say what you want the manager to do abou (39309)

To,
Manager of online delivery website,
Dear Sir, I would like to express my dissatisfaction with regards to my previous online shopping in which i had purchased couple of items and my order reference is AZ299 dated 20th November 2019.
To begin with, my major expensive and essential purchase was Bose wireless headset with noise cancellation feature. I am damn sure while selecting my headset in website, i had selected black color but during delivery i have received silver color which is totally against my taste and personality.
Also, second item which was a pair of socks received as oversize good. I remember, i had chosen 30 Euro size but delivered to me 40 Euro size.
Well, i am very much disappointed as both of the items were very much necessary to me for my upcoming travel. Anyhow, bygones are bygones and i could have happened due to system error. Hence, I would request you to replace my items with my desired requirement.
Yours sincerely,
Singh