Write a letter to a friend who is visiting your country for the first time Tell him the best time of the year to come What places they could visit Invite them to come to your house

Write a letter to a friend who is visiting your country for the first time.
- Tell him the best time of the year to come.
- What places they could visit
- Invite them to come to your house

Dear Susan,

Hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I'm extremely elated to know that you will be coming to Singapore. Since it is your first time and I have been living here for a long time, let me help you with the trip.

First and foremost, the best time to visit is towards the end of the year, preferably in December. That is because, the weather that time is quite pleasant and due to the holidays there are huge sales and discounts. As a result, it will not only be a fun trip but also not a very expensive one. Secondly, the top 5 places you must include in your itinerary are the Jewel at Changi airport, Sentosa Island, Merlion, Gardens by the Bay and Singapore zoo. If you have some time to spare then make sure to visit Chinatown and Little India to witness their interesting culture and how they have influenced Singapore. Lastly, make sure to try the notoriously famous Satay at the Lau Pa Sat food court.

In the end, you can't come all the way here and not meet me. Please keep an evening free as I would like to host you and your family at my house for dinner and reminisce about the good old days.

Looking forward to you reply.

Your Friend,
Mary