Write a letter to a friend who is visiting your country for the first time Tell him the best time of the year to come What places they could visit Invite them to come to your house

Write a letter to a friend who is visiting your country for the first time.
- Tell him the best time of the year to come.
- What places they could visit
- Invite them to come to your house

Dear Jasfeena,

Hope you're doing great.

I am very excited and happy after hearing the news that you're going to visit my country.

I have done a complete plan list, where and how we going to spend this wonderful time. In this year the preferable months are June to August, during these seasons weather is also wonderful and with a lot of festivals.

The places I want you to take in the first week is a global village, here the place is very famous and most attractive for kids to old people. There you can find a different kind of culture as many as the countries are participating. Continuously after the first week I have planned to take you desert Safari, it will be very joyful, also it gives thrill while driving in the desert, subsequently with belly dance and other traditional shows.

Finally, I promised to my mother this time you will come to the home and I hope you will support me, I insist to stay at least 2 days at my home.

Thanking you,

yours Lovely

Your friend.