You organized a party for a 90th birthday party in a hotel for a relative many elderly guests attended this party which is of great success Write a letter to thank the hotel manager In your letter give the details of the party the reason why the party was

You organized a party for a 90th birthday party in a hotel for a relative; many elderly guests attended this party which is of great success.
Write a letter to thank the hotel manager. In your letter
give the details of the party
the reason why the party was so successful
mention things that helped you a lot/good service provided by the staff of the hotel
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you!
I am writing a letter connection with my 90th birthday party was celebrated in your hotel. that occasion was a wonderful memory in my life. I really appreciate your staffs welcoming and hospitality to all our elderly guests who attended this party.

Not only that the arrangements were no words to explain and haven't expected, such as escorting the elder people with wheelchair where it was held on the second floor of nova park hotel.

Another main reason the party was so successful is food and beverages except for the seafood. However other curries I will 5 stars for it. Secondly, the music played by Mr.Ramu and DJ the significantly ex-ordinary. Apparently I would suggest my kids to celebrate my next birthday again in the same place with no doubt.

Thanking you so much.

Yours sincerely
Mohamed Rafi.